Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's A New Year...A New Blog

I have been blogging for years.  I decided it was time for a "fresh start".  New Blog..HOORAY!

I want this new blog to reflect the "new ME".  There have been a lot changes in 2011.  I have lost 35 lbs., which is only the beginning. I feel like a different person.  I have decided to go through life with a "smile and a kind word".  Why not just be happy?   Life is SO much easier when you decide to simply be happy. 

There have been too many times in the past year, I have been hurt by the actions of others.  They probably do not intentionally mean to hurt people, they are simply not happy with themselves.  That, I have no control over...what I do have control over, is my reaction to their actions.  Really, I'm not that interesting, why would anyone waste time on me? 

So, here is to a fantastic 2012! 

No comments:

Post a Comment